Bidco Africa Deputy Sales Head - Beverages Jobs in Kenya
Bidco Africa Deputy Sales Head - Beverages Jobs in Kenya Bidco Africa Ltd is looking for an experienced Sales professional from a FMCG background, who understands Beverages sales and can lead the field sales team for the whole country.
You should have 7-10 years of experience in onground selling and handling BTL activities for Beverages.
Ideal candidate would be someone experienced in driving sales through various channels and is excellent in managing customer relationships. You should be able to quickly adapt to new ways of selling with changing consumer buying patterns. .
• Developing Sales strategies & business plans to grow the volumes at profitable margins
• Setting up and monitoring Sales Targets for the team individually and collectively as per overall business plan for the Beverage Value Stream
• Assisting sales team in achieving their KPIs by continuously guiding them and motivating them
• Opening new sales channels for Beverages by using innovative sales methods as per current market trends
• Closely working with Marketing team to ensure Sales and Marketing goals are aligned and proper implementation is done on ground
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Excellent Leadership, Communication skills and Customer Relationship Management skills are must for this role.
• Minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience in handling FMCG products is required, out of which min 3 years should be in Beverage segment.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Bidco Africa Deputy Sales Head - Beverages Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.