Bible Translation & Literacy Accountant - Ruiru Jobs in Kenya
Bible Translation & Literacy Accountant - Ruiru Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsJob SummaryServing at our Christian International Conference Centre (BTL-CICC) Ruiru, the Accountant shall be responsible for the Running and maintaining of a sound and elaborate accounting system that conforms to the in-house and International Accounting Standards.
BTL, a Christian faith-based organisation, involved in Language Development, Bible Translation, Literacy and Community Development among minority languages of Kenya, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, ministry minded individual and born again Christian with a good standing, demonstrated spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the position below; ACCOUNTANT .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing periodic and year-end Financial Statements
• Reviewing and ensuring implementation of internal controls systems
• Overseeing the cashiering processes
• Ensuring effective invoicing and debt Collection processes are observed
• Carrying out bank & other general ledger Reconciliations.
• Posting data into the accounting system
• Ensuring remittances of all statutory deductions
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration - Accounting option
• A CPA finalist
• Proficiency in accounting software especially Quick books, Sage or ACCPAC.
• Good command in Microsoft office applications (Ms word, access and excel)
• Experience in internal controls and financial systems reviews.
• Self-motivated, persistent, resolute and able to deliver without close supervision.
• At least three years’ experience in a busy accounting department.
• Experience in food and beverage controls in the hospitality industry is an added advantage
Job application procedure
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), Office and mobile telephone contacts for both applicant and referees be submitted to reach the under mentioned by Sunday 8th March 2020
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BIBLE TRANSLATION AND LITERACY E.A
P.O Box 44456 – 00100
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.