Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Senior Sales Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Senior Sales Specialist Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsAt Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to augment scientific research and patient care.
We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers.
Lead and manage the sale of company products within an assigned territory or geographic region.
Provide expertise and service to customers. Ensure and coordinate the gathering of data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing.
Key focal area for relationships with customers and influences the acceptance and use of Company products.
Lead and manage the identification and profiling of key accounts.
Responsible for negotiation of contracts. Ensure compliance with applicable laws. .
Role and Responsibilities
• Distributor Management: Monitoring performance, managing compliance, inventory, payments, retaining distributors in case of issues; strategic management, inventory planning, managing customer pressure relief, planning for future expansion.
• Coordination with stakeholders: Dealing with stakeholders in service, customers and the upper management to handle issues. Exposure to and involvement in projects and assignments at National level; possibly some at International level.
• Business strategy development: Identifying key strategic accounts, dealing with the competition, identifying the strategy to be used in different locations; managing resource deployment, understanding expectation from the market and monitoring against target.
• Funnel Analysis: Using the tool available to manage SFDC.
• Daily Management: Business management and work closely with distributors on tender management.
• KOLs: Responsible for stakeholder mapping and maintain relationships with these key leaders.
• Forecasting: Forecast management
• Problem Solving/Crisis Management: Being the point of contact in dealing with the issues of internal and external stakeholders.
• Computer software skills - MS Office, email, etc
• Medical/Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
• Territory Management
• Sales and KOL development
• Strategic Management
• Managing Topline and Profit for the region.
• Strong funnel Management
• Managing Tender / Large Business and ability to deal with government customer’s requirement
• Strong Distributor Management.
Knowledge and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in (B.Sc Medical Sciences, Clinical Pathology or equivalent qualification with 5+ years’ experience)
• Business management diploma an added advantage
• System Knowledge: Oracle, Business Objects, SFDC and SharePoint
• Microsoft Office Suite - MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook and One Note
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Senior Sales Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.