Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Application Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Application Specialist Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsAt Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and health care forward.
For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to augment scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers.
Description for Applications Specialist
• Responsible for applications training within an assigned territory or geographic region
• Build relationships with customers and influence the acceptance and use of Company products
• Required to travel frequently and must comply with requirements of Beckman Coulter
• Design and develop product specific training on various discipline specific equipment
• Delivery of technical and customer training to internal and external customers
• Provide customer training on new and existing product technology
• Application support/ troubleshooting to customers and engineers
• Daily administrative tasks
• Report writing
• Managing training rooms and instruments
• Managing training material
• Facilitating of training
• Maintaining Prelink
• Daily management activities
• N. Dip Medical Technology or B.Sc Biomedical B. Med Sciences or equivalent
• Qualified Medical Technologist with a proven 3-5 sales experience track record
• Experience in relevant discipline
• Train the trainer or equivalent certification
• Experience in laboratory management and student training
• Proven experience in the full training cycle i.e. needs analysis, curriculum design, training delivery and evaluation
• Good understanding of relevant discipline principles
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• High level of computer literacy
• Highly organized and ability to multitask
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally for work
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Application Specialist Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.