Arsho Medical Laboratory PLC Hygiene & Environmental Health Professional Jobs in Ethiopia
Arsho Medical Laboratory PLC Hygiene & Environmental Health Professional Jobs in EthiopiaPurpose
• Plans, develops, and maintains the Arsho laboratories environmental health program of basic controls and standards. Prevents public environmental health problems and ensures all health and sanitation regulations are met.
Independently work in establishing and controlling sanitary program in the company.
Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health field appropriate to the area of assignment three years’ experience in administering health sanitation programs.
Certification/license by government Department of health.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of public health sanitation.
• Knowledge of Federal state, local laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to public health sanitation.
• Skill in both verbal and written communication.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
How to Apply
• Qualified applicants can submit their applications and CV using the following address:
Arsho Medical Laboratories PLC
Kirkos Sub-City, Woreda 02, H.No. 612
In front of Addis Ababa Roads Authority Garage
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.