Armada Human Capital Financial and Commercial Buy- Side Due Diligence Manager Jobs in Kenya
Armada Human Capital Financial and Commercial Buy- Side Due Diligence Manager Jobs in Kenya Job DetailsArmada Human Capital offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Our Client is a well-established and highly respected local Financial Advisory Firm that deals in mergers & acquisitions
and corporate finance.
Job Purpose You will be leading a new department.
As the Manager you will be a vital member of the team managing and executing financial and commercial diligence project work in various sectors.
You will be responsible for developing a diligence team and growing the practice .
Participate in buy-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial and commercial due diligence services.
• Interface with senior executives of clients and target companies.
• Analyze and synthesize target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks which impact valuation and negotiation of the target company
• Critiquing the target business plan in line with the micro (competitors) and macro environment and challenge assumptions of future performance
• Create and design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management's budget, indebtedness, considerations, borrowing base calculations, and/or business combinations and carve-out financial statements
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• A minimum of three years' experience in a similar due diligence role or directly related experience with an audit firm.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/ finance from an accredited University CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage.
• Strong current knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Willingness and ability to travel
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Armada Human Capital Financial and Commercial Buy- Side Due Diligence Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.