Alternate Doors Veterinary Officer Jobs in Kenya
Alternate Doors Veterinary Officer Jobs in Kenya Our client is currently looking to hire a Veterinary Officer to be based in Karatina, Nyeri. .
• Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
• Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
• Treating sick animals;
• Advising on good veterinary practices;
• Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, animal products and markets;
• Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare; and,
• Undertaking postmortem examination and other diagnostic
• Be in possession of a Certificate/Diploma of Animal Health/Husbandry from a recognized institution;
• At least 1 year of experience in Veterinary work
How to Apply
Please send your CV to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.