Alternate Doors Agronomist Jobs in Kenya
Alternate Doors Agronomist Jobs in Kenya Our client is currently looking to hire an Agronomist to be based in Karatina, Nyeri. .
• Train farmers on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) to maximize yield and ensure the quality of produce is not compromised.
• Demonstrate and train farmers on the best packaging solutions and techniques for farm produce that reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
• Prepare and manage plans for crop improvement and enhanced production.
• Provide input on production planning for the assigned areas.
• Give weekly and monthly production projections.
• Disseminate, implement and monitor progress and compliance to company policies in key areas of production and environmental management.
• Carry out any other duties as assigned.
• Certificate/Diploma in an Agriculture related course
• Have at least 1 year of experience as an agronomist
• Capability to train and recruit farmers.
• Must be willing to work in a rural set-up.
• Good knowledge of Good Agricultural Practices (GAP).
• Good understanding of the challenges in the industry.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.