Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd Business Development - Project Jobs in Kenya
Alibhai Shariff & Sons Ltd Business Development - Project Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsAlibhai Shariff started in 1923 with a shop on Bazaar Street and has built a reputation for stocking quality products and accessories from all over the world.
Our mix of products and services are specially designed to help professionals, developers, facility managers and artisan’s put up buildings and maintain them efficiently - with quality advise, the best cialis materials and sometimes, even conserving important resources like water and energy.
Our partnerships are carefully chosen to ensure that we continuously stay ahead with new products, new developments, technological advancements and innovations.
Alibhai Shariff & Sons LTD is looking for a Project Coordinator who will contribute to the organizational goal by ensuring highly beneficial interactions with the related project companies and personnel for all matters relating to projects and potential projects.
The individual should have an excellent understanding of the project business/Industry, strong communication skills and, above all, the capacity to implement projects and reach the pre-set objectives. .
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully closing on projects for the Sanitary products.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
• Seek project interactions and turn them into business
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Market all sanitary brands in the company
• Coordinate all enquiries, quotations and orders.
• Clarification of all queries before orders are placed.
• Assist to follow-up on status of each order with the supply chain department and keep customer informed on the status.
• Use the escalation procedure to prevent order delays by being proactive.
• Keep internal role players informed on status key orders timeously.
• Process invoicing and shipping documentation accurately and timeously.
• Work closely with the Finance Department to clear any queries and/or discrepancies.
• Handle Cross functional Communication and collaboration
• Maintain accurate records of all activity and documentations
Qualifications and skills required
• Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Purchasing Supplies or any related field.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Ability to proactively derive the projects sales and reach the present objectives and targets.
• Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information.
• Understanding of Project’s business practices and systems.
• Good knowledge of PC software applications.
• Good customer relations.
• Excellent English written and Verbal communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications to email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.