Ajua Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs in Kenya
Ajua Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsAJUA (Formerly mSurvey) is Africa's first Integrated Customer Experience platform for businesses on the continent.
We exist to bridge the gap between businesses and their customers.
Ajua’s technology integrates with businesses at the points that matter most to their customers to measure and optimize their Customer Experience.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Sr. Project Manager role will partner with internal teams and requires the ability to build strong and trusting relationships with key partners, execute integration projects.
The ideal candidate will need to effectively communicate and interact across all levels and across departments at our clients ( Fintech, Telco, Retail, etc) .
• The Sr. Project Manager (PM), under minimal supervision, will manage projects of small to large size through the full life cycle of the project to ensure timely delivery; and serves as a champion of Ajua CX strategy
• Responsible for managing
• Risk mitigation
• Seamless communications with project stakeholders
• Procurement of necessary resources for project execution
• The project roadmap
• The quality of the output
• Managing relationships & communication with different project stakeholders
• Lead and manage projects through demand to benefits realization and ensure that operational activities align with the wider business objectives
• Able to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time, using best practices and industry standards
• Ensures linkage and consistent application of project management methodologies, process, and tools across our customer base
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Business Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in the technology and/or Fintech, Telecommunications industries.
• A professional certification (PMP).
• Ability to navigate multiple internal systems to identify and execute complex migrations.
• Excellent communication (written & presentation) skills and the ability to focus on the details.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Ajua Senior Technical Project Manager Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.