Ajira Connect Limited Senior Project Manager Jobs in Kenya
Ajira Connect Limited Senior Project Manager Jobs in Kenya As a senior project manager, you will work closely with heads of other departments to achieve productivity goals, increase revenue, and contribute to the company’s overall success.
As a key player in the management department, you will ensure that all assigned tasks are completed on a regular basis and that all company rules and regulations are enforced.
This is a marvelous opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who isn’t afraid to interact with others and actively work towards goals.
If you are confident, intelligent, and professional, our company would love to hear from you and learn about your contributions to other organizations.
The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case. .
• Collaborate with executive-level managers, and provide relevant feedback regarding the performance of individual employees and the department.
• Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
• Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
• Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
• Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
• Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
• Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
• Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project management team
• Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven success in providing on site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
Job Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
• Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
• Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
• Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
• Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
How to Apply
If you meet the qualification please send your application to
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.