Ajira Connect Limited Experienced Sales and Marketing Representative Jobs in Kenya
Ajira Connect Limited Experienced Sales and Marketing Representative Jobs in KenyaJob Description
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Maintaining positive business relationships with existing and potential customers
• Training customers on how to use the MwalimuPlus application
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emails
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Keep updated on promotional trendsRequirements and Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree-(Second class honors-upper division) in Marketing or any Business related field.
• At least 3 years working in the field of sales and marketing.
• Proficiency in English and Kiswahili (Excellent communication skills).
• Hands-on experience with CRM software tools.
• Sales/ account management experience.
• Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
• Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others.
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
• Demonstrated leadership skillsHow to Apply Email: email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!