AIC Githumu Mission Hospital Radiographer / Sonographer Jobs in Kenya
AIC Githumu Mission Hospital Radiographer / Sonographer Jobs in KenyaKey Responsibilities
• To undertake initial patient evaluation, provide diagnostic radiographs, perform ultrasound and Doppler examinations by capturing images of diagnostic value.
• Ensure radiation safety measures and protection are observed to comply with government regulations and to ensure safety to patient’s staff and self.
• Ensure scheduled maintenance, and calibration of medical equipment’s are in place and followed.
• Ensure accurate documentation and care of patients’ records.Requirements and Qualifications
• Will have a Higher Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography or Medical Imaging Sciences from a recognized institution.
• Two (2) years working experience in similar position
• Must be able to perform X-Ray and all Ultrasound examinations.
• Must have a valid Practicing License from the Radiation Protection Board.
• Computer proficiency and ability to determine correct procedures and perform a variety of clinical imaging.
• Be able to maintain accurate patient records.
• Good communication skills.How to Apply
• Candidates interested in this position should send a copy of resume to
• email@example.com indicating the position and expected salary on the subject. Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!