AIC Githumu Mission Hospital Nurses Jobs in Kenya
AIC Githumu Mission Hospital Nurses Jobs in Kenya Job Details AIC Githumu Mission Hospital is an award-winning mission hospital located in Githumu 45km west of Thika Town in Muranga County.
For generations, we have grown rising to be among the best mission hospitals in Kenya because of our excellent standards and the high quality of services and personal care we provide.
We are pacesetters in our field, inspired by our core value of care.
We care about the dignity of our patients and strive to become a one-stop healthcare provider in Kenya. .
• Delivering a professional and high standard of nursing care within the section
• Orientating new staffs at the section level when assigned to
• Communicate effectively at all times and maintain a harmonious working environment
• Implementing health and safety regulations
• Administering prescribed treatment to patients as necessary.
• Ensuring patients/clients proper orientation within the section.
• Ensuring accurate information is relayed to clinical staff on a patient’s condition
• Responding to and reporting any abnormal recordings to the person in charge
• Implementing emergency procedure including resuscitation as and when necessary
• Labeling and dispatching specimens to laboratory promptly and safely
• Undertaking routine duties to prepare and clear the ward before admission and after discharge
• Ensure smooth discharge process and coordinate any necessary post-hospitalization care.
• Ensuring patients are provided with relevant health education and follow up care.
• Participating in continuous medical education
• Ensuring proper documentation, maintaining proper records, confidentiality, and handing over between shifts at all times
• Comply with health and safety and infection control policies and ensure that staff, patients and visitors are appropriately informed and advised;
• Participate in theatre when assigned
• Participate in MCH/PMTCT/Medical clinics
• Escorting stable/unstable patient within and outside the hospital
• Ensure Superior Customer Experience to both internal and external clients
• Referring patients and clients appropriately
• Any other duty as assigned by Nursing Manager.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in this position should send a copy of resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position and expected salary on the subject.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.