AfricarTrack International Marketing Internship / Attachment Jobs in Kenya
AfricarTrack International Marketing Internship / Attachment Jobs in Kenya AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider.
AfricarTrack is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Award 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015.
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual pursuing a marketing or business-related course?
We are currently seeking TWO (2) marketing personnel to join our Sales and Marketing team as interns for 3 months. .
• Work closely with the team to develop and execute a clear plan on how the business will tell its story, position its brand and that of its product pipeline in each appropriate digital channel including the tone and voice
• Work with team in managing and executing ad campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and more
• Assist team in producing high quality media content that delivers the greatest value for our entire product pipeline
• Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end (acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty)
• Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
• Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
• Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
• Delivering sales presentations to new customers
• Attending customer meetings
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
• Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
• Managing a portfolio of accounts
• Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
• Completing all the administrative sales work as required
• Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
• Degree/Diploma in business or related field
• Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
• A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
• Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
How to Apply
Send an application cover email and CV to
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING INTERNSHIP/2020/NAIROBI.
• State your current area of residence.
• Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
• Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
• Your education history.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
N/B: This advert is not a guarantee of job. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.