African Wildlife Foundation Finance Assistant Jobs in Kenya
African Wildlife Foundation Finance Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob DetailsThe African Wildlife Foundation, together with the people of Africa, works to ensure the wildlife and wild lands of Africa will endure forever.
The Finance Assistant (FA) will provide support to the Finance team.
This support will include treasury functions, accounts payable, processing of payments and staff travel/credit card expense management in accordance with AWF’s policies and procedures.
The Finance Assistant will also provide support in filling and archival practices. The position reports to Finance Officer .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Reconcile supplier statements and vendor account on a regular basis and respond to vendor queries on a timely manner.
• Process disbursements of all statutory deductions within the set deadlines and share remittance advice for filing of returns by HR.
• Monitor accounts payables email queue and review portal expense queue on a daily basis.
• Post vendor invoices
• Assist with reconciliation of accounts payable and receivables
• Disburse office petty cash expenses and travel advances in compliance with AWF procedures
• Process advance retirements in line with the laid down policies and ensure that outstanding issues resolved
• Process vendor payments through Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) and write checks on a regular basis
• Deposit cash and checks to appropriate bank accounts
• Assist the supervisor with the monthly close out process by ensuring all the invoices and other finance monthly tasks completed as per set deadlines
• Process accounts payables accurately per the contract terms for vendors
• Occasionally, assist process wire payment requests
• Make disbursements in compliance with Donor and AWF regulations;
• Monitor AWF bank account activity and ensure adequate cash balance to support smooth operations;
• Assist in reviewing purchase requisitions, purchase orders and purchase invoices in accordance with AWF’s procurement policies;
• Manage accounting office storage and filing;
• Assist in gathering support documentations in preparation of annual/donor audits;
• Collect and scan all finance documentation in an organized electronic filing structure that is user friendly to key staff;
• Provide administration support when needed;
• Other duties as assigned by the Senior Finance Team.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; African Wildlife Foundation Finance Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.