ActionAid Social Movements Inspirator Jobs in Uganda
ActionAid Social Movements Inspirator Jobs in UgandaJob Role: Support staff, Youth Groups, Activistas and partners in documenting Human Rights violations resulting from COVID19 Pandemic .
Key Result Areas
At least 5 SGBV cases are handled to logical conclusion.
• Work with authorities such as police and health clinics to ensure proper handling of reported cases of SGBV and justice for the survivors is achieved.
10 COVID19 related information and awareness raising initiatives completed
• Share information on available public services related to covid-19 such as health services.
Cases of Human rights violations documented, and perpetrators brought to justice by the LRP.
• Support documentation of shrinking space due to restriction put in place by authorities due to covid-19
20 COVID19 trainings and awareness campaigns conducted to educate duty bearers on their roles and responsibilities during the pandemic.
• Train and raise awareness on rights and responsibility on duty bearers in a crisis context
2 Online awareness campaigns conducted about COVID 19
• Support GP Uganda Online awareness campaigns on COVID19
• University Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, or equivalent from a recognized institution; a post graduate qualification in any of the above disciplines will be an added advantage
• At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience from a recognized institution, preferably an NGO
• Planning and Budgeting skills; Capacity building skills; Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills; Community mobilization and facilitation skills; Team player; Confidence, openness and willingness to learn; Self-driven; Ability to work in community setting
How to Apply
Applications should be strictly sent by email to
Vacancies.Uganda@actionaid.org clearly addressed to The Director Human Resource/Organizational Effectiveness, ActionAid Uganda, not later than Friday 26th June 2020 by 1:00 PM.
We will respond to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
Whilst all applications will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified WOMEN are especially encouraged to apply.
ActionAid International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.