ActionAid Social Accountability Inspirator Jobs in Uganda
ActionAid Social Accountability Inspirator Jobs in UgandaJob Role: Support partners and young people to enhance their capacity in understanding and applying the concept of Social Accountability and linking it to advocacy campaigning..
Key Result Areas
• 2 youth groups established and are conducting initiatives against COVID19.
• Support establishment of local youth groups as the coordinating body for local youth action on covid-19 in the local area.
• Hold 2 social media engagements monthly with local leaders to disseminate information on COVID19
• Share information on available public services related to covid-19
• 3 2 COVID19 related strategic meetings on accountability with government and other CSOs completed
• Support Strategic engagement meetings with government authorities and other NGO/CSO in relation to heath budget, expenditure, and accountability
• 4 COVID19 related trainings completed
• Support the training of community structures and members such as youth, women and disabled on covid19 topics.
• 1 Online awareness campaigns conducted about COVID 19
• Support GP Uganda Online awareness campaigns on COVID19
• University Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, or equivalent from a recognized institution; a post graduate qualification in any of the above disciplines will be an added advantage
• At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience from a recognized institution, preferably an NGO
• Planning and Budgeting skills; Capacity building skills; Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills; Community mobilization and facilitation skills; Team player; Confidence, openness and willingness to learn; Self-driven; Ability to work in community setting.
How to Apply
Applications should be strictly sent by email to
Vacancies.Uganda@actionaid.org clearly addressed to The Director Human Resource/Organizational Effectiveness, ActionAid Uganda, not later than Friday 26th June 2020 by 1:00 PM.
We will respond to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
Whilst all applications will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified WOMEN are especially encouraged to apply.
ActionAid International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.