ActionAid Digital Learning Inspirator Jobs in Uganda
ActionAid Digital Learning Inspirator Jobs in UgandaJob Role To raise awareness, Inspire and mobilize young people by using digital platforms as a means of preventing COVID 19 and holding duty bearers accountable during this crisis.
Key Result Areas and Activity
10 trainings on the use of digital platforms in networking, advocacy and campaigning activities, including media advocacy to hold duty bearers and leaders on accountability
• Provide continuous and connected hands on capacity building technical support to young people, Youth groups and Activista in advocacy using digital platforms to reach wide audience.
10 Online COVID19 related information and awareness raising initiatives completed
• Support the development of online alternative messaging on preventive measures for communities without access to running water and soap
Information from Ministry of health and other government agencies shared on social media pages
• Support the Sharing of information on available public services related to covid-19
20 messages developed and disseminated through online platforms
• Support the Use of social media to reach out to people and increase awareness about the transmission of coronavirus and protective measures
70 social media posters, videos and infographics developed and shared.
• Develop and share social media posters, videos, infographics and social behavioral change communication
• University Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, or equivalent from a recognized institution; a post graduate qualification in any of the above disciplines will be an added advantage
• At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience from a recognized institution, preferably an NGO
• Planning and Budgeting skills; Capacity building skills; Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills; Community mobilization and facilitation skills; Team player; Confidence, openness and willingness to learn; Self-driven; Ability to work in community setting
How to Apply
Applications should be strictly sent by email to
Vacancies.Uganda@actionaid.org clearly addressed to The Director Human Resource/Organizational Effectiveness, ActionAid Uganda, not later than Friday 26th June 2020 by 1:00 PM.
We will respond to ONLY shortlisted candidates. Whilst all applications will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified WOMEN are especially encouraged to apply. ActionAid International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.