Access Bank Plc Analyst - Omni-channel Service Delivery Jobs in Nigeria
Access Bank Plc Analyst - Omni-channel Service Delivery Jobs in NigeriaJob Roles
• Ensure the delivery of front-end digital services across the Omni-channel platforms Mobile, Internet, ATM, etc.
• Work on other tasks as assigned by the Senior Specialist, Omni-channel Service DeliveryFunctions and Responsibilities
• Document 'as-is' and 'to-be' state/architecture for various implementation phases, describing the changes required to attain the desired 'to-be' state
• Build test cases and scenarios sufficient for the validation of end-state products and services
• Periodically execute functional and non-functional tests on solutions, features and services on the ATM, Internet, Mobile, etc.
• Partake in the deployment of new features across the Omni-channel stack in line with business requirements
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive innovation initiatives through full process from idea to commercialization.
• Periodically review existing systems and advise process owners on possible areas of improvements thereby making IT serve as a business enabler
• Carry out an extensive testing Unit, Integration, Systems, User Acceptance Tests of solutions developed in order to ensure that they are error free and are fit for purpose
• Engage in the installation and configuration of ATMs, including the hands-on experience required to effectively perform 2nd level resolution
• Perform 1st level support during the transition phase of the Omni-channel Mobile, Internet banking and ATM platforms
• Research and implement product enhancement solutions working closely with 3rd party vendors, switch processors and Original Equipment Manufacturers OEMs
• Facilitate frequent ATM, Internet and Mobile banking 2nd level support trainingsJob RequirementsEducation:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative disciplineExperience:
• 0 -2 years’ experience in any of the following IT disciplines: application development, systems integration
& middleware, database management, and server administration.Certifications:
• IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantageSkills / Competence:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
• Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal skill
• Ability to analyze issues and provide adequate support to users
• Fair understanding of the Omni-channel solution objectives Good understanding of transaction entries
• Ability to review transactions and identify root cause of failure
• Good knowledge of various components within the payment infrastructure
• Creative and taking initiative.
• Good communication skill Oral & Written
• Analytical / Problem solving
• Interpersonal skillsHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; Access Bank Plc Analyst - Omni-channel Service Delivery Jobs in Nigeria
Find Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today - Recruitment in Nigeria Job - Nigerian Jobs - in Nigeria - Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Search our career portal & find the latest Nigerian job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Nigeria.
Jobs in Nigeria - banking jobs in Nigeria, IT jobs in Nigeria, accounting jobs in Nigeria, NGO jobsin Nigeria, business administration in Nigeria, ICT jobs in Nigeria, UN jobs in Nigeria, procurement jobs in Nigeria, education jobs in Nigeria, hospital jobs in Nigeria, human resources jobs in Nigeria, engineering jobs in Nigeria, teaching jobs in Nigeria, and other careers in Nigeria.
Oil and Gas job vacancies in Nigeria, MTN jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria for fresh graduates.
Federal government jobs in Nigeria, job vacancies in Nigeria Federal Civil Service.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Nigeria posted and updated daily - click here!