Absa Group Industrial and Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Zambia
Absa Group Industrial and Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Zambia Job Summary To advise business and employees on Labour related issues, highlighting the risks to the business and employees alike whilst ensuring that fair and equitable employee relations outcomes are achieved. .
• Implement ER Strategy: Provide advice on the specific relevance to the strategy.
• Cascade the ER strategy within the Cluster
• Ensure the ER Policies, Disciplinary Code and procedures are implemented within the Cluster.
• Measure the ER climate in the environment as per Cluster requirements.
• Ensure the cluster leadership engages appropriately with the country ER, Wellness and Diversity Programme. | Provide specialist ER, Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion advise: Ensure ER model is applied within the Cluster
• Motivate line managers to enhance their skills levels to manage ER in their environments
• Run face to face workshops for presiding officers
• Be available for ER Specialist advice on ER policy, process and programmes (including IR, Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion.)
• Apply the appropriate advice and input consistently within the guidelines of the Regional ER Principles, Policies, Disciplinary Code and Procedures.
• Manage high risk cases, cases involving senior employees of the Bank, CCMA cases and cases where the outcome may be dismissal.
• Refer all cases to be logged via the HR Contact Centre
• Be available for support of other Cluster
• Represent the Group in external dispute resolution, e.g.: ➢ Interaction with Sasbo ➢ Representing Absa in the CCMA ➢ Acting as liaison between the group and external parties acting against or on behalf of Absa
• Build relationships with unions on Cluster matters; manage union expectations and act as key contact within the environment
• Provide input and conclusion to Tip-offs and Dear Maria’s in the province on request | Implement ER projects in Cluster: Act as key contact point for the planning and implementation of ER projects in the province: Wellness Days and events Diversity and Inclusion events ER / IR communications and change
• Identify initiatives to improve ER in the province, obtain local and group sign off and implement.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Absa Group Industrial and Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Zambia
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Zambia.