Absa Africa Lead Solutions Analyst Jobs in South Africa
Absa Africa Lead Solutions Analyst Jobs in South Africa
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Work in high complexity environments, fully embedded in a DevOps team, leveraging specialist analysis tools, frameworks, techniques and practices to elicit, define and organize business requirements, across multiple stakeholder groups. Translate & document these business requirements into user stories & specifications (Full Stack, Cross System) detailing integration points, business & associated risk / opportunities to be realised.
And following this analysis, work collaboratively within squads to ensure the business requirements are met through DevOps design & delivery activity & lead the application of testing processes & frameworks ensuring all products & services are effectively tested. Business complexity is determined by:
Number of integration points:
• Teams to talk to
• Enabling function
• 3rd party vs. internal
Complexity of business rules & Processes
Level of operational readiness
Introduction of new or changing old Tech (e.g. redo platforms)
Analysis (including Business Case)
• Lead the analysis process for complex business areas
• Proactively build relationships, apply analytical techniques to elicit and validate business (product & service) needs ahead of demand
• Implement routines to get to know / become an expert in various business processes (e.g. spend time in business & with users)
• Translate elicited needs and knowledge acquired into user story format that is immediately usable for DevOps teams (right languaging, format for building & testing)
• Prepare and prioritise the backlog of requirements for the user stories linked to the proposed solutions
• Proactively scan the internal & external environment to predict change requirements & opportunities for improvement ahead of demand (e.g. market, risk, regulatory, customer, organizational change etc.)
• Work collaboratively with Tribe Leads (Technical Product / Service Owners) to build a roadmap & vision for the products and services (including detailed analysis requirements & solution scope)
• Define measures of success & key outcomes for various solutions / changes including detailed acceptance criteria for all features
• Define testing requirements (pass or fail test cases)
• Support the development of detailed business cases (including defining solution characteristics, effort estimations etc.)
Solution Design (within DevOps Context)
• Translate business requirements into an integrated system vision & detailed systems requirements. Detailed system requirements must include all capabilities, interfaces and functionalities within and across technologies.
• Build detailed user stories to be leveraged for system requirements design (modular)
• Leverage business analysis & modeling tools and apply notation standards such as UML/BPMN to diagrammatically/visually document: business requirements, business processes, system processes & integration .
• Facilitate processes to ensure integrated requirements are socialized, understood & approved across the broad range of stakeholders to be impacted (this includes various processes e.g. risk / governance forums, change council, scrum meetings / DevOps team capability building, solution design sessions etc.)
Understand & leverage knowledge on the organisations technical landscape, environment and broader architecture to define integration points across tech stacks for various requirements
• Work collaboratively with project / program teams, squads, scrum masters and engineers to define backlog, release & DevOps / project planning implications of the requirements development & roadmap (what should happen when)
• Work as part of the embedded DevOps team to continuously improve system requirements mapping (e.g. leverage input from questions asked etc. to consistently improve the quality of the requirements analysis for easier interpretation by the development teams)
• Work as part of the embedded DevOps team throughout the design process to review solution design (features and functionality)
• Facilitate resolution & decision making during development & testing phases for any change requirements
Solution Delivery & Testing (manual)
• Define the manual testing strategy & test cases for various solutions (where it makes sense to do so)
• Define & validate quality & testing parameters (+/-) & plans for the solution (socialize & translate these to automation testing teams)
• Develop manual testing frameworks and patterns for the solution
• Lead the manual testing process for various solutions (e.g. execute test cases, analyse results)
• Provide real time feedback to the DevOps teams on change requirements identified throughout the testing process
• Review & monitor system stability, resilience etc. throughout the testing process (e.g. integration) & in production.
• Define & monitor overall backlog planning for effective solution delivery.
• Provide Developer & User support during user acceptance testing.
Process Design & Modelling
• Provide input & or lead the development / improvement of organization wide process design approaches, templates & modeling tools.
• Provide coaching & mentoring across the DevOps team as well as to developing analysts across the estate.
• Build strong analysis capability across the analysis team.
• Conduct peer reviews & problem solving within and across the broader team.
• Provide technical subject matter expertise and support in the attraction and recruitment of Analysts for the organization.
• Participate as a subject matter expert in the development & development planning of the broader analyst team.
• Support the people change teams in the design of adoption processes (Customer, Employee & 3rd Party Adoption of new system requirements).
• Proactively attract, recruit, develop, retain, reward & deploy & manage a diverse resource base aligned to an ever evolving tech environment (ahead of demand) where you are the leader.
Bachelor's Degree: Information Technology.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Absa Africa Lead Solutions Analyst Jobs in South Africa
Find daily jobs in South Africa. Jobs - South Africa jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest South African job positions, career opportunities & jobs in South Africa.
Jobs in South Africa - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in South Africa.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in South Africa posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to African Jobs.