Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd Shop Attendant (duty free shop) Jobs in Kenya
Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd Shop Attendant (duty free shop) Jobs in KenyaJob Details Our client is a duty free retail store.
They are seeking to recruit a shop attendant who will be tasked with assisting customers while shopping and increasing satisfaction levels.
• Organize items on the racks.
• Ensure the store is clean at all times.
• Promote new products and any special deals.
• Giving feedback on sales trends.
• Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
• Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
• Certificate or diploma in any business related course
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales.
• Previously held shop attendant position in a service store is an added advantage.
• Good communication and ‘people skills’.
• Confidence, motivation and determination.
• The ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Must provide a certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, for details send an email to email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.