Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd Logistics Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Abela Studio 22 Agencies Ltd Logistics Assistant Jobs in KenyaJob Details Our client distributors of renowned global brands of sports accessories, equipment, and designer Perfumes seeks to recruit a logistics assistant .
• Track vehicle locations by GPS system
• Make comparison of actual amounts fuelled vs. invoiced amounts on a daily and monthly basis and highlight discrepancies in the reports
• Ensure strict compliance with company regulations by drivers
• Identify on-road exceptions and take immediate remedial action including coordinating and responding to emergency situations
• Administrative work
• Liaise with drivers, operations personnel and Management
• Develop and present daily management reports relating to vehicle utilization and tracking
• Monitor truck driver performance by Identifying poor trends and driving behavior through real time and weekly system reports and alerts.
• Analyse operational efficiency of each vehicle in terms of idle time, stop time etc. as a percentage to identify any underutilized vehicles on monthly basis.
• Make comparison of the mapped route vs. the actual route followed on each day and take follow up action to find out cause of deviation.
• Calculate various metrics such as loaves/km, loaves/litre, customers/km to determine efficiency of routes and areas with low presence or penetration on monthly basis for each route.
• Maintain register of alerts from the analysis, who has been contacted and what action has been taken.
• Any other duties related to or arising from the performance of what is listed above.
• Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain/clearing and forwarding or related field
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role
• Alert and keen on details.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent IT skills and ability to interpret data.
• Integrity, confidentiality and professionalism.
• Good report writing skills with ability to provide timely and accurate reports
• Good record keeping skills
• Ability to take initiative and use own judgment
• Flexibility as the job may entail shift work(day/night)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference on the subject.
Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, for details send an email to email@example.com
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.