A Reputable Company Data Associate/Data Analyst Jobs in Uganda
A Reputable Company Data Associate/Data Analyst Jobs in UgandaJob OverviewThe Data Analyst is accountable for driving data collection, analysis, and analytics at our production site to improve data processes and utilization across the company to drive growth.
You will be responsible for building systems from scratch and optimizing existing ones, thus leading D&A’s efforts to enhance operational visibility and encourage a culture of data-driven decision-making at our production site.
• Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks
• Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
• Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets
• Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
• Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
• Work directly with users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
• Work closely with managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
• Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
• Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
• Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
• Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets
• Contributes to the development of pragmatic processes, policies and procedures
Required Technical Skills, Training & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics or related field
• 3+ years’ experience preferably in Product Management, Project Management, Data Analysis, Analytics, or a related field.
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
• Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
• Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
• Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
• Intermediate-level data analysis skills (including use of Excel, R, Stata, SPSS, or other statistical platforms).
• Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Searching for a high-impact, high-intensity role in a growing company
• Enthusiastic about building new systems and improve existing ones
• An excellent communicator, working as the D&A team site representative
• Self-initiating to manage multiple projects and people in a production environment
• High in emotional intelligence to work effectively across departments with all Yalelo employees
• Quick to adapt to new systems and technologies
• Eager to apply new data methods to Yalelo’s aquaculture value chain
• Creative and approaches their work with humility
How to Apply
If you are interested and eligible, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find jobs in Uganda.Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs,and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.