Location city: Addis Ababa
Location country: Ethiopia
Closing date: 22 Nov 2006
Founded in 1933, the International Rescue Committee is
a leading non-sectarian non-profit organization
providing emergency relief, protection, rehabilitation
assistance, resettlement services and advocacy for
refugees and victims of oppression or violent
- Degree in Development Studies, International Relations, Social Sciences or similar field is required. Masters Degree in same preferred.
- Excellent writing skills are essential.
- Experience of report- and proposal-writing and knowledge of relevant IRC donor policies preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer software packages – MS Word, Excel and email applications essential.
- Clear communication, presentation style as well as good interpersonal skills are essential.
- Flexibility and willingness to spend extended periods working in field locations are essential.
We request that all applications be completed on line at http://www.IRCjobs.org. Please indicate in your cover letter how you initially became aware of this vacancy.
IRC does not set closing dates/deadline dates for applications, recruitment is ongoing until the position is filled.
The IRC reviews all applications and you will be contacted directly if you are selected as a candidate.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA