Location: Sudan (Juba, Sudan)
Closing date: 04 Jan
- Experienced administrator with a minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or a related discipline.
- Experience working with budgets and financial accounting and reporting.
- Very strong computer skills are essential.
- Experience working with an international NGO, or similar organization.
- Able to work and live in Juba and travel within Sudan.
- Experience working in multicultural teams and willing to work in full partnership with The North-South Institute and the Centre for Peace and Development Studies, and honour and respect any terms of the contract between NSI and CPDS/University of Juba
- Proficiency in English (writing and speaking). Working knowledge of Arabic will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in at least one indigenous South Sudanese major language would also be an asset, for example Nuer, Dinka, Zandi, Bari or Shuluk.
Mr Simon Lubang (lubanguk[at]yahoo.co.uk)
Tel: +249 83 56 04 47 or +249 121 776 374, and
Mr Abraham Sewonet Abatneh (asewonet[at]nsi-ins.ca),
Tel: +1 613 241 3535 x 240
Applications by email are preferred.
If that is not possible, please submit to:
University of Juba
Centre for Peace and Development Studies
Fax: +249 83 56 04 48
Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA