Program Manager and Health Portfolio Manager Job Position in Gambia
Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
1. At least a Masters degree in International Public Health, Health programs and/or resources management, international development or other related field of expertise
2. At least 5 years in a management position, supervising senior staff, with international or intercultural experience
3. Minimum 2 years experience managing large PVO/NGO development projects in an international setting
4. Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-cultural team
5. Experience in epidemiology and health data analytical skills.
6. Demonstrated high level communication skills
7. Demonstrated ability to lead technical teams and achieve goals, meet deadlines and manage budgets
8. Written and verbal proficiency in English
9. Excellent strategic planning skills
10. Proven experience in developing winning proposals in a
11. Computer proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Additional (preferred) criteria
12. Knowledge of the GFATM principles, policies, funding requirements and operational procedures
13. Experience working with large malaria projects especially on vector control
14. Knowledge of EPI info, BCC techniques
15. Professional proficiency in French, Spanish or Portuguese. French desired.
TRAVEL: Travel within the country program to visit project sites; travel within or outside of the WARO region and to HQ as required.
Travel is anticipated to be approximately 20% of work time.
To apply for this position please go to our website at
In your cover letter please include requisition number I 07 016 source code RWEB salary requirements.
NO EMAILS PLEASE!
Preferred method of submitting your resume is through:
For more: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.