At PwC, the purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
In Africa, we’re the largest provider of professional services with offices in 31 countries and over 8,000 people.
This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent.
In East Africa, our member firms in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia work together to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
• Prepare deliverables
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
• Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
• Should be a Kenyan Citizen
• Minimum of a B+ and above in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its Equivalent.
• A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of an upper second-class honors or its equivalent.
• Should either; have graduated in 2019 and did not participate in the Graduate Associate program for 2019 or are graduating in 2020 and will have completed your studies by September 2020.
Apply by 31st March.
For more information and application details, see; PricewaterhouseCoopers Kenya Graduate Trainee Jobs
Scholarships for Study in Africa » Scholarships for African Students » Undergraduate Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in Switzerland » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA
Short Stories for Kids - Moral Stories – English Short Stories for Children - Moral Stories for Kids - Stories for Kids - Funny Story for Kids - Scary Stories for Kids - Really Funny Short Stories - Bedtime Stories Proverb Stories Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students » Success Quotes » English Short Stories for Kids
Cabin Crew Jobs & Career Advice » Secretary Job Description » Receptionist Job Description » Top 100 Interview Questions and Answers » How to Prepare for an Interview » How to Write a CV » How to Choose a Career » Computer Shortcut Keys and their Functions