PM II, Technical Quality Coordinator
WALA is a five-year $82 million integrated food security program funded by USAID with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) as the grant holder. The program is managed from an independent Consortium Management & Technical Coordination Hub (CATCH).
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical and strategic M&E and KM support to eight PVOs of the WALA consortium.
1. Masters or PhD degree (preferred) in M&E related studies.
2. At least eight years of professional experience leading M&E systems.
3. Demonstrated skills in all areas of M&E and knowledge management related to development programs.
4. Experience in working with large USG-funded programs in various countries.
5. Ability and proven experience transferring knowledge through formal and informal training.
6. Experiencing in evidence-based M&E.
7. Experience managing staff, budgets and planning processes.
8. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
9. Previous experience working in Africa.
10. Team-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
11. Strong group process design and facilitation skills.
12. Flexibility and ability to motivate.
13. Equally process and results-oriented.
14. Fluency in English.
15. Willingness to travel at least 40% of the time.
Application deadline is 23 June.
For more information, see: PM II, Technical Quality Coordinator/ M&E and Knowledge Management and for application: PM II, Technical Quality Coordinator