Duration: 4 Months
Educational Qualifications and Experience
• A Master degree in Management, Business or Public Administration (or a degree in forestry plus a recognised qualification in management or personnel)
• At least 10 years experience in personnel management, previous experience of public policy and/or civil service reform, particularly in post-conflict countries.
• Mature personality and capable of handling sensitive situations
• Fluency in the English language. Working knowledge of a second UN language an added advantage
• Excellent report-writing skills; excellent command of MS Office applications
• Team player and self-starter
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Please insert vacancy announcement number in the subject of the email or written application.
Attach photocopies of qualifications (i.e. technical certificates and academicals) and a one-page cover letter indicating your interest and suitability for the position.
Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.