This position will also be the primary liaison with IMA HQ for financial and accounting matters.
1. Minimum of Associates degree in Accounting or related field.
2. Minimum of five years experience in accounting.
3. Five years or more experience working and/or living in a developing country.
4. Ability to work with large amounts of financial and accounting data, analyzing and interpreting that data.
5. Proficiency in oral and written French is preferred.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. High degree of organizational and reporting ability with attention to detail and deadlines.
8. Ability to work effectively and independently in a cross-cultural environment with diverse personalities and working styles.
9. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
10. Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate a proven record of being an effective part of a team-oriented staff.
11. Appreciation for and willingness to commit to the corporate mission of IMA as a service arm for relief and development agencies linked to U.S. Protestant denominations and overseas faith-based partner agencies.
For more information and job application see; Finance Officer
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA