Location: Uganda (Gulu, Nothern Uganda)
Closing date: 16 July
Bachelors’ Degree in any relevant field with post Graduate training in Project Management, Community Development.
- 5 years experience of at least 2 years in a senior management position and 3 years of relevant experience working with community based social development projects and with International NGOs particularly those addressing children’s rights and those applying partnership approach.
- Strategic thinker with experience in Finance and Human Resource Management.
- Team worker with good interpersonal communication skills able to strengthen management skills.
- Experience in working with a multi donor funded programme (DANIDA, SIDA, DFID, UNICEF, EU, USAID etc.)
- Knowledge of local Government systems and donor procedures.
- Strategic management skills
- People management skills – team building
- Diplomacy and Confidentiality
- Planning and organising skills
- Effective interpersonal skills – oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literacy skills – MS Office applications, word, excel, PowerPoint, Spread sheets
- Policy development and analytical skills
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills
The Director Human Resources & Organisational Development - Save the Children in Uganda