1. Mature individual with at least two years of overseas experience in emergency and/or development programming and project management.
2. Minimum of five years of overseas work/living experience.
3. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines.
4. Excellent English language skills.
5. Proven ability to be an effective supervisor of staff of varying levels of responsibility.
Closing date: 06 August.
For more information and job application see; DRERF Program Manager