Assistant Purchasing Officer
Jobs in Kenya » Jobs Kenya » Kenyan Jobs » Latest Jobs in Kenya
The international committee of Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with an exclusive humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian law and Universal Humanitarian Principles.
The ICRC Regional Logistic Cetre in Nairobi (Industrial Area) is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fill the above-mentioned position.
- Assist in quotation and tender analysis.
- Prepare Supplier corespondences (invitations to bids, request for proposals and request for quotations and respond to queries),
- Follow up open orders,
- Process and Document the supplier application letters for proposal for registration of new suppliers,
- Participate in documenting and analysis of supplier performance, towards processing of periodical evaluation,
- Filling and archiving -product catalogue library,
- Paticipate towards annual maintanance of Water & Habitat equipments and machines,
- Advice on quality of items at point of receipt,
- Clarify field orders to obtain additional information/documantation and giving technical input, towards processing requests,
- Advise and guide other departments in the supply chain on condition and description of water & habitat items to be entered into the ACCPAC,
- Diploma in agricultural or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution;
- 2 years proven experience in a site work/busy engineering workshop;
- Must have a good command of the Engilish language (bothe written and oral);
- Computer literate;
- Good team spirit, flexible, Open minded, Good organization skills, Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
If you feel ready for a fresh challenge and have the required experience, please submit your application to the the address below;
International Committee of the Red Cross,
P. O. Box 34071-00100,
Nairobi - Kenya.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2009.
For more: Jobs in Kenya » Jobs Kenya » Kenyan Jobs » Latest Jobs in Kenya
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.
Scholarships for African Students
» Undergraduate Scholarships
» African Women Scholarships & Grants
» Developing Countries Scholarships
» Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries
» Fellowship Programs
» Funding Grants for NGOs
» Government Scholarships
» LLM Scholarships
» MBA Scholarships
» PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships
» Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships
» Refugees Scholarships
» Research Grants
» Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA