We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the above mentioned positions in our Agriculture Department.
1. Planning, organizing, supervising and co-ordinating labour, equipment and materials.
2. Monitoring performance of each activity and directing necessary corrections.
3. Providing timely and accurate reports on work performance.
4. Performing administrative duties, training and motivating subordinates.
5. Ensure efficiency to meet the set targets both in quality and quantity.
1. Age between 25 to 35 years.
2. Should be a holder of a degree in Agriculture or a closely related course.
3. Diploma holders with over 5 years experience will be considered.
3. Candidates with experience in Agricultural Operations will have an added advantage.
5. Must be Computer literate.
6. Holders of a Driving Licence will have an added advantage.
7. Must be capable of working independently, without close supervision and meet strict deadlines.
8. Must be a team player.
Apply in confidence to the addresses below by providing a curriculum vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, day and evening telephone numbers, e-mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
PO BOX 147-01000, Thika.
E-mail; hrkenya [at] freshdelmonte.com
For more jobs in Kenya see: Jobs in Africa » Jobs Africa » Careers in Africa
List includes: NGO Jobs, international jobs, development jobs, relief jobs, international humanitarian jobs, international vacancies, international development, ngo jobs africa, ngo list, jobs vacancies, jobs opportunities, opportunity jobs, international non profit jobs.
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Austria » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA