|Back to Back Issues Page|
Can We Meet?
February 18, 2009
A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
Provides you with the most comprehensive Scholarship and Grants updates as they get announced!
It is always great to meet Advance-Africa.Com subscribers face to face. The coming months offer opportunity for that.
Many subscribers missed out on our meetings in different countries last year because the notice came in too late. Look out in the coming e-zines for dates and venues! I hope we can meet, share ideas, learn how we can help each other! It will also be a good time to learn how Advance Africa can meet your objectives and needs.
Today’s list of excellent scholarships and grants include:
- COP15 Climate Scholarship in Denmark
- Fully Funded International Training Programme
- BA and MA Scholarships for International Students in Denmark
- Distance Learning MA Scholarships
- Masters Scholarships in Intellectual Property (Distance Learning)
- 15 MSc Distance Learning Scholarships
- Full Financial Support for Undergraduate Students ( KAUST Worldwide Scholarship)
- Full MBA Scholarships
- International Essay Competition
- PhD Scholarships in Denmark
- Full Scholarships for Students From Developing Countries (€ 850 per month + tuition fee)
- Fully Funded Watson International Scholars of the Environment
- MSc in Crop Improvement Scholarship
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program
- Master and PhD Scholarships in Belgium.
- Deutsche Bank Scholarships for Women
- CIPE International Essay Competition
- Undergraduate Scholarships in Italy
- Master Scholarships in International Security
- First Fruit Grants for Christian Ministries
- Stephen Lewis Foundation (support of orphans & HIV/AIDS)
* And many more!
Click here to read the newsletter! Then click on the each headline for more details about the scholarship/grant.
Use the links at the bottom of this e-mail to change your email address or to unsubscribe.
This week’s thought - Obstacle and Opportunity!
"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."
- Niccolo Machiavelli.
Please circulate the newsletter as widely as possible, I will be very grateful for that and am sure potential recipients will be very grateful to you too!
Take care and let's stay in touch!
P.P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' in boxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from https://www.advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add email@example.com your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - https://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|