|Back to Back Issues Page|
Your Copy of the E-zine at Last. # 041.
July 03, 2007
|A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
July 03 2007, ISSUE #41.
Welcome to this issue of the newsletter.
Thanks to all those who wrote expressing concern over absence of the e-zine for several weeks. It was due to a rather busy schedule, but here it is last!
Today’s scholarship highlights are:
- Economics and MSc Money Banking and Finance Scholarships
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students at University of Nottingham, UK
- Liverpool Law School LLM Bursaries, UK
- International Competition of Wildlife & Nature Photography
- National Geographic Society Young Explorer Grants, Worldwide
- International Youth Photography Competition - Shoot Nations 2007
- Samsung Electronics Undergraduate Scholarships, Business Administration, Art and Social Science, Korea
- Master Scholarships in Financial Engineering, Netherlands
- CPN Fellowships to Europe for Young African Scientists
- Faculty of Technology International Scholarships for Masters Courses, University of Plymouth, UK
- Macquarie University International Scholarship, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Australia
- The Hodgson Law Scholarships, LLM Scholarships, University of Liverpool, UK
- Australian National University Tuition Scholarships
- Grants for Taught Postgraduates in Archaeology, University of Durham, UK
- A number of PhD scholarships
If you are a Nairobi based University student with several years to complete your studies, and wish to engage in challenging work during your holidays, hit the reply button and email a copy of your CV and cover letter to this address.
This week’s thought - Success.
"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals."
- Jim Rohn
, have a wonderful week.
All the best,
P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' inboxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from https://www.advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add email@example.com your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - https://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|