|Back to Back Issues Page|
[Advance-Africa.Com], Entry-level Job Positions # 028.
March 05, 2007
|A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
Serving Africans around the world.
March 06 2007, ISSUE #028.
I often get enquiries about entry-level job positions. In this issue; Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit invites African candidates to meet with leading HR directors and Senior Business Representatives from various organizations over one weekend.
Available career opportunities range from entry-level openings to senior management appointments and cover a variety of functions. See the newsletter for more details.
In addition, over 40 scholarships/grants are advertised in today’s newsletter. These include:
- World of Children Awards (these honor individuals who devote their lives to children worldwide)
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Ewha Womans University in Korea
- Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholarships (tenable worldwide)
- The Africa Thesis Award (award is for Masters thesis on African-related subjects)
- e8 Sustainable Energy Development Scholarships (Master’s level)
- Graduate Research Assistantships in USA
- Tourism and Hospitality Scholarships (Diploma, Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Australia)
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme (Masters and PhD)
- Sloan African Scholarship (MBA Scholarship at London Business School)
- MSc Scholarships in Science and Technology (tenable worldwide)
- IKON Scholarships at Warwick Business School, UK
- 8 School of Business and School of Law fully funded Ad Astra Scholarships at University College Dublin
- Several PhD scholarships in different subjects
You are also reminded about the closing dates of over 120 other scholarships.
Did you have a disappointing Valentine's Day? Upload your profile free of charge and find your love at Sensational-Love.Com/
This week’s thought - Persistence
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘press on’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
- — Calvin Coolidge, 30th American president (1872-1933).
P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' inboxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from https://www.advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add email@example.com your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - https://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|