|Back to Back Issues Page|
Excellent Urgent Scholarship & Job Opportunities!
July 28, 2011
A free e-zine bringing you inspirational articles, great tips on studying abroad as well as jobs and scholarships alerts.
Provides you with the most comprehensive scholarship and grants updates as they get announced!
This issue of the newsletter has excellent opportunities, scholarships, grants and jobs.
- Full 2011/12 Financial Support for Undergrad/Postgrad Students Worldwide
- Rising Stars Sports Awards for African Youth
- Kenya TIVET Bursary Scheme
- Endowment Fund Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
- Women Scholarships for Developing Countries ($5,000 to be dispensed in any country for Jan 2012)
- 2012 Ambassadorial Scholarships for study Worldwide
- 2012 Scholarships for study in Holland (Bachelor's Master"s, & PhD)
- 2012 EABL Scholarships for African Students
- 2011/12 Developing Countries Government Scholarships (Undergrad & Postgrad)
- Bentley Scholarships (For MA, PhD or Post Doc in Africa or Canada)
- Fully Sponsored Palliative Care in HIV-Aids Course
- Fully Sponsored Clinical Management of HIV Course
- Fully Sponsored Course in Counselling
*** And many more!
Then click on the each headline for more details about the scholarship/grant/job.
Please forward this newsletter to friends, family and your contacts. I am sure they will find the content useful.
"My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose - somehow we win out."
~ Ronald Reagan.
Remember, many scholarships, grants and jobs are listed on the website long before the newsletter goes out and the deadline. To keep up to date with recently uploaded pages, regularly check: Advance Africa Latest Updates You will beat the deadlines and make applications long before the newsletter arrives in your inbox!
Use the links at the bottom of this e-mail to change your email address or to unsubscribe.
Have a good week!
P.P.S. Increasingly, ISPs are using filtering systems to try to keep Spam out of customers' in boxes. All too often, they also filter the e-mail that you want to receive.
To make sure your emails from https://www.advance-africa.com/ are not filtered into your "junk" or "bulk" folder, please add [email protected] your list of trusted senders, your "Contacts" or address book and the emails will not be sent to the junk folder.
P.P.P.S. Please spread the word, recommend or forward this free newsletter to friends and family.
The site is free to use. Your friends or family may be eligible and successfully apply for the scholarships or jobs listed on the site.
If this was forwarded to you, you can subscribe by visiting the website - https://www.advance-africa.com/. Scroll down the homepage and you will find a form to fill in and subscribe.
|Back to Back Issues Page|