Undergraduate with HND Qualification

by Joyce

I have a higher national diploma(HND) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a first class honour. How can I get a scholarship to pursue the undergraduate and how long would it take me to complete since having END in Electrical/Electrical Engineering.

Search and apply for a scholarship that you prefer by searching: Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants for Students

More: Engineering Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.