Undergraduate International Scholarship

by Allan
(Uganda)

Undergraduate International Scholarship: I finished high school last year and performed well. I applied to the University of Saskatchewan in Canada and was given a vacancy in Electrical Engineering.


But they offered me a scholarship that covered only 5% of the total tuition. I am unable to raise all the other 95% and I would like you to help me and offer me a scholarship that can make up for the remainder.

Please help.

Thanks.


**************


Check the links, International Undergraduate Student Scholarships


See the links, International Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Uganda Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.