Transfer for Education

by Kranthi

I am a first year student in USA and I want to shift to Australia to do the same course. Is it possible?

Kindly look at the article below for more information.

See: How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.