Transfer Credit to USA Colleges

by Sulove

I am a Mechanical Engineering student in India. I would like to study in any college in USA. What should I do? Please help me.

Apply for a scholarship that will fund you through your study.

See; How to Get a Scholarship

Search at; Engineering Scholarships » Engineering Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.