Support for Students with Partial Transcripts

by Mohamed

I have my first degree from Sokoine University of Agriculture. Unfortunately it was difficult to retain my full documents because of school fees.

I only have a transcript of five semester.

May be you can apply for a scholarship to fund your education

Go through: How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.