Requesting Full PhD scholarship

by Dano

Am lecturer of Journalism and Communication in a government university. I need to do a PhD in my career as well as a professional development but no chances in my home country. How can I continue my study using full scholarship opportunity?



Look at; PhD Scholarship and apply for a suitable scholarship in your field of specification.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PhD Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.