Recours Four Kenya Employment Opportunities in Kenya
11. Recours Four Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Manager (PMER Manager) Jobs in Kenya
Duty Station: Africa Region
Sector: NGO/ not for profit
Our Client is the world's largest humanitarian network that reaches 150 million people in 190 National Societies through the work of over 17 million volunteers. Their collective plan of action is to tackle the major humanitarian and development challenges of this decade – They are committed, in this fast-changing world, to ‘saving lives and changing minds’.They are looking for a Coordinator, Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting to join their team.
The PMER Unit Manager is responsible for performance-based management systems,including monitoring of business functions and technical support to monitor humanitarian and development impact. Furthermore, she/he will ensure the overall quality and effectiveness of the planning, evaluation and reporting systems in the region.
The post holder is therefore accountable for:
• To lead the production and monitor the delivery of regional annual and long term plans, working with the Executive Team and managers to co-ordinate all inputs and ensure a cohesive and consistent approach which enables the delivery of the strategic plan
• To develop a culture where by the organisation is able to challenge its performance in a proactive manner, and is able to demonstrate accountability for results, and support the organisation in managing change.
• To develop and maintain arrangements for meaningful performance management reporting which enable effective oversight of delivery against regional plans. Working in collaboration with senior managers across the organisation, develop performance management arrangements to support the delivery of the plan, and provide the executive team with the information needed to ensure the organisation operates effectively and efficiently.
• Support the Executive Team and senior managers in identifying and mitigating actions where the plan is not met to manage subsequent risks to the organisation.
• Ensure regional plans are owned by all teams, and remains the focus for planning and action and is evaluated accordingly.
Job duties and responsibilities
The position holder will:
1. Design and maintain performance-based management systems
2. Maintain and improve current PMER systems and practices to ensure a quality results-based system for planning, learning and accountability
3. Ensure monitoring and reporting of progress in accordance with common indicators and quality standards
4. Support enhanced capacity for PMER within the region
5.Support relevant networks and knowledge sharing processes
6. General management
Duties applicable to all staff
• Actively work towards the achievement of the Secretariat’s goals
• Abide by and work
in accordance with the Organizations principles
• Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager
• University degree, or equivalent, in relevant discipline (International Relations, Humanitarian Affairs, etc.)
• Relevant post-graduate degree or MBA (or equivalent)
• Relevant professional training or relevant experience in monitoring, performance-based management, planning or evaluation.
• Fluently spoken and written English
• Good command of another language (French, Spanish or Arabic) or Russian
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in the international sector, focused on humanitarian needs (education, health, disaster preparedness and response, etc.)
• Minimum of 3 years work experience dedicated to monitoring, performance-based management, planning or evaluation
Experience working in the developing countries
• Experience working in the Africa Region
• Work experience with an international organisation, large NGOs and/or gov Experience of coordinating business planning and reporting processes across a complex organisation ernmental development agencies
• Substantial experience of developing, communicating and implementing business plans
Knowledge and Skills
• Ability to lead and manage in a diverse cultural context
• Demonstrated capacity for analytical and strategic thinking
• Business administration skills
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Excellent relationship building skills; ability to build and strengthen internal and external networks
• Budget and finance management
• Expertise in performance-based management, strategies and tools to monitor
• business systems and project work plans, methods for evaluation, and strategic planning processes
• Conducting and/or supervising needs assessments and surveys, data analysis
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 30th Mar 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Manager (PMER Manager) Jobs in Kenya
More Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs at - Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!