Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs
4. Recours Four Financial and Stock Admin Assistant Jobs in Kenya
Sector: Information systems and technology
Our client is a leading internet and VOIP telephony provider. They provide internet connectivity solutions to residents and also offer a telephony service using VOIP telephony. They are looking for Financial and Stock Admin assistant to join their team.
Key Performance Areas
• Collecting all Creditor Invoices, preparing documents for payment and arranging for signature of cheques
• Preparing all invoices for cheque payment
• Scanning and sending payment support documentation for each cheque paid to Accounting section by email
• Implement and maintain a filing system for all documents.
• Attending to any queries from Accounting section
• Ensuring that all VAT, Paye and other statutory returns have been prepared and submitted in good time.
• On request attend to all VAT and other statutory queries that may arise .
• Collating all Import and export documentation and forward these to Finance section (VAT, Freight, Forwarding and Clearing and Insurance docs) (Eventually take this role of imports over from NXR or Vanguard)
• Ensure that Vanguard/NXR monthly expense loan account invoices are received by no later than 25th of each month and to follow up when these are not received. (Rent statements etc)
Debt Collection –
• Making sure that all Invoices and Statements are correct
• Ensuring all statements and Invoices are sent to Customers on time
• Keeping all Customer information up to date and correct on the Pastel system
• Collecting outstanding money from Customers
• Escalating Customers who are overdue to Management for assistance in collecting outstanding debt
• Assistance with Stock management
• Assist with checking of new stock received.
• Assist with regular stock take counts and general stock management.
• Assist with packing and return of surgical kits for Surgeons.
• Providing back up support on request for surgeries done over weekends and after hours.
• Relevant Degree
• 3 yrs relevant working experience in similar role
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 16th April 2017.
Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Financial and Stock Admin Assistant Jobs in Kenya
5. Recours Four Area Manager Jobs in Kenya
Industry: Building materials and construction
Our client is a specialist in cement manufacturing with a state-of-the-art fully integrated cement plant, with a captive 10MW thermal power plant. They are looking for an Area Manager to join their team in Tanzania. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
Area Manager Job Duties:
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting,
and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Relevant Degree
• 3 yrs and above working experience as an Area Manager
• Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th Apr 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Area Manager Jobs in Kenya
6. Recours Four Finance Manager Jobs in Kenya
Our Client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of major domestic appliances. They are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Kenya
Finance Manager Job Duties:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Finance Manager Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
• CPA (K)
• Over 3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills; deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 2nd Apr 2017.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Finance Manager Jobs in Kenya
More Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs at - Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!