Recours Four Kenya Career Opportunities in Kenya
Position: Chief Financial Officer (Solar Energy)
Our client is one of the leading companies in provide high quality solar energy and Financing solutions in East Africa. They are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team. Chief Financial Officer Job Duties:
• Accomplishes finance and human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing
variances; developing improvements.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Chief Financial Officer Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree in finance or accounting is a must
• Professional qualifications
• Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability skills
• Previous experience as a Chief Financial Officer is a must
• Strategic Planning, Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement
• Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with ComplexityHow to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 15th Jan 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: http://r4kenya.com/
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro centre in Westlands, Nairobi Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!