PhD Scholarships in International Health

by Dalitso
(Mzuzu, Malawi)

I secured a place for Master's in International Health at Liverpool's John Moores University but I cannot pay for tuition, accommodation, travel and medical insurance in UK. What can I do?


Have a look at: PhD Scholarships in International Health or you may opt to search for funding as shown at: Travel Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PhD Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.